Mrs.Cooks’ 3rd Grade Social Studies/ Science
All About your Teacher!
Ready for the best school Year Ever?!
I am beyond happy to have you apart of my crew. So lets get cooking in Mrs.Cooks’ class. This is my first year teaching at DeQueen Elementary. I’m from Los Angels, Ca., and decided to take a journey to the South. I have one puppy named Bella, a 1 year old daughter named Persia, and a new little boy on the way! I love the color green. I also love art, anime, adventures with my family, and most of all teaching you. Welcome to the 3rd grade!
- Device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join class meetings on time.
- Participate and follow directions in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Make sure you are focused on the class and not your surroundings.
- Complete all weekly assignments in Schoology by each Friday.
- Make sure you understand the assignment.
- Use software programs as directed.
- Learning device